We Helped This Robotics Manufacturer Generate $180k in New Business
Working with a robotics manufacturer, we were able to help them generate $180k in new business using Marketing Automation and Web Strategy.
The Problem This Robotics Manufacturer Faced
As a growing business this company was acquiring several smaller companies in the same manufacturing space. As they grew their lead database, they realized they did not have an effective way to properly capture, store, and market to their growing list of Leads and Customers.
They needed a way to keep their current Customers engaged, educate Leads and Customers on the new product lines, and maintain the relationship that their acquisition had buit.
How We Solved Their Problem
In order to capture leads, build relationships and nurture ongoing, we adopted marketing automation and a web-based strategy to…
- Segment their audience based on Status and Segment
- Set up evergreen nurture email programs to onboard new Leads and Contacts
- Launched an educational email series to build brand awareness
- Set up multiple landing pages and web forms to capture new leads and properly assign them
- Alert sales rep when a Lead or Contact met a certain activity threshold, identifying them as MQL (marketing qualified leads)
- Maintain database cleanliness and capture lost records from Zoominfo
During Q1 of 2021 we were able to help them drive:
- 28% increase in Landing Page Conversions
- 16% increase in New Form Submissions
- 1,522 new Contacts influenced Opportunities
- $1.5m in new Opportunities in Q1 2021
The Challenge 🤜
Lack of a way to market to new and existing Leads and Customers effectively and ongoing
When COVID-19 hit the United States and we saw rolling restrictions go across the country, this medical practice with a focus on regenerative medicine needed to make a pivot.
Their primary lead generation strategy for their regenerative medicine clinic was to host live, in-person seminars in local cities and towns. With new restrictions, these in-person events became increasingly difficult to do.
On top of that, the target age range of their audience was also the most vulnerable age range for COVID-19. This meant that not only was the registration much lower, but attendance was hit badly as well.
This, coupled with an unknowable timeline on when restrictions would lift or when people would feel comfortable leaving their own, required this medical practice to make a pivot.
This regenerative medicine practice knew they had to figure out a way to reach their audience in their home and drive free consultations to their office without the in-person seminars.
Our Solution 💡
Transition from in-person live seminars to on-demand webinars with email follow-up
When I first spoke with the Doctor at the office, and learned about their volume before the pandemic, their current needs, and what their back office was capable of handling, I worked to lay out a plan of attack to make their transition to an online lead funnel as seamless as possible.
While the solution for an online lead funnel sounds simple enough, there were a lot of moving parts. Here is what we helped them set up to execute on some of their goals:
- Paid Advertising—After researching their competitors and learning more about their market, we set up a paid advertising campaign to drive traffic to the start of our lead funnel.
- Landing Page—The start of the lead funnel was a custom landing page that we built out within a WordPress framework. The landing page was designed to capture the lead’s details and get them into the webinar.
- On-demand Webinar–Using WebinarJam we built out an on-demand webianr that allowed users to register and attend whenever and wherever they were at. This approach allowed us to generate as many leads as possible and generate them on-demand.
- Email marketing—Using Infusionsoft (also known as Keap) we set up robust email automation and Contact tagging to follow-up with webinar attendees and perform consistent outreach to our brand new leads coming into our system.
Within four months, we were able to help this medical practice transition from in-person seminars to on-demand webinars. Now that COVID-19 has lightened restrictions, they are able to do both the in-person and seminars while still driving traffic to their on-demand webinars.
$500k In New Revenue with a Completely Automated Online Lead Funnel
At the start of working with this practice, they had a very early stage online funnel with a lot of holes and gaps in it (they’ve admitted this to me–I’m not knocking them!)
After working with their team, we were not only able to elevate their results, but drive growth in an area of their practice that they had never tapped into before.
Their staff has more time freed up to pursue new patients, the Doctor is relieved that he doesn’t have to do as many in-person live seminars to drive business to the Regenerative Medicine portion of his business.
During a time of crisis, we were really blessed to work with the team at this clinic to revitalize this area of their business and elevate their entire practice overall.
“In one month we saw $180k of new revenue come in from webinars. Each month I pull all fo the reports for all of our marketing channels and we are so excited to see these numbers every month–I couldn’t be happier.”
– Marketing Director
Let's work together.
Before you dive in with a company, I full believe that a conversation and a ‘discovery’ session are crucial to understand your goals, needs and the results you expect. We are careful to work with practices and clinics that we are a good fit for.
If you are looking for results and love data-driven marketing with a focus on empathy, schedule some time with us today and schedule your free consultation!