We Helped This Medical Clinic Generate $180k in One Month
Working with a medical clinic based in Arkansas, we were able to help them generate $180k in new business with $5,046 in total Ad Spend in a single month.
The Problem The Clinic Faced
With COVID-19 hitting a number of medical clinics across the country, our clients ability to generate leads for in-person events was hit as well.
The target demographic fell into the same demographic being hit the hardest by the pandemic–traveling to an in-person seminar was no longer an option for many.
Low seminar attendance resulted in a hit to revenue. That is when the medical clinic turned to Digital Pew for a solution!
How We Solved Their Problem
In-person events were no longer an option, we adopted a web-based strategy that we used to:
- Reach our customers right where they were at by setting up on-demand webinars
- Testing and optimizing paid advertising to drive new prospective patients to register for our online seminars
- Performed split testing and A/B tests for different ads and ad copy to gauge the best performing ads
- Set up follow-up email marketing automation to perform automatic outreach and drive free consultations
- Scaled up advertising to new areas to reach an even wider audience than previously
During the first 4 months working with them, we were able to help them drive:
- Over 400 Free Consultants which resulted in…
- Over 100 Brand New Patients in office getting treatment
- Over $500k in New Revenue through paid advertising alone
The Challenge 🤜
Over-reliance on in-person events, meetings and live seminars to drive new leads to the clinic
When COVID-19 hit the United States and we saw rolling restrictions go across the country, this medical practice needed to make a pivot.
Their primary lead generation strategy for their medical clinic was to host live, in-person seminars in local cities and towns. With new restrictions, these in-person events became increasingly difficult to do.
On top of that, the target age range of their audience was also the most vulnerable age range for COVID-19. This meant that not only was the registration much lower, but attendance was hit badly as well.
This, coupled with an unknowable timeline on when restrictions would lift or when people would feel comfortable leaving their own, required this medical practice to make a pivot.
This medical practice knew they had to figure out a way to reach their audience in their home and drive free consultations to their office without the in-person seminars.
Our Solution 💡
Transition from in-person live seminars to on-demand webinars with email follow-up
When I first spoke with the Doctor at the office, and learned about their volume before the pandemic, their current needs, and what their back office was capable of handling, I worked to lay out a plan of attack to make their transition to an online lead funnel as seamless as possible.
While the solution for an online lead funnel sounds simple enough, there were a lot of moving parts. Here is what we helped them set up to execute on some of their goals:
- Paid Advertising—After researching their competitors and learning more about their market, we set up a paid advertising campaign to drive traffic to the start of our lead funnel.
- Landing Page—The start of the lead funnel was a custom landing page that we built out within a WordPress framework. The landing page was designed to capture the lead’s details and get them into the webinar.
- On-demand Webinar–Using WebinarJam we built out an on-demand webianr that allowed users to register and attend whenever and wherever they were at. This approach allowed us to generate as many leads as possible and generate them on-demand.
- Email marketing—Using Infusionsoft (also known as Keap) we set up robust email automation and Contact tagging to follow-up with webinar attendees and perform consistent outreach to our brand new leads coming into our system.
Within four months, we were able to help this medical practice transition from in-person seminars to on-demand webinars. Now that COVID-19 has lightened restrictions, they are able to do both the in-person and seminars while still driving traffic to their on-demand webinars.
$500k In New Revenue with a Completely Automated Online Lead Funnel
At the start of working with this practice, they had a very early stage online funnel with a lot of holes and gaps in it (they’ve admitted this to me–I’m not knocking them!)
After working with their team, we were not only able to elevate their results, but drive growth in an area of their practice that they had never tapped into before.
Their staff has more time freed up to pursue new patients, the Doctor is relieved that he doesn’t have to do as many in-person live seminars to drive business to this portion of his business.
During a time of crisis, we were really blessed to work with the team at this clinic to revitalize this area of their business and elevate their entire practice overall.
“In one month we saw $180k of new revenue come in from webinars. Each month I pull all fo the reports for all of our marketing channels and we are so excited to see these numbers every month–I couldn’t be happier.”
– Marketing Director
Let's work together.
Before you dive in with a company, I full believe that a conversation and a ‘discovery’ session are crucial to understand your goals, needs and the results you expect. We are careful to work with practices and clinics that we are a good fit for.
If you are looking for results and love data-driven marketing with a focus on empathy, schedule some time with us today and schedule your free consultation!